jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

My future job


Hello! In this blog I’m going to talk about my career. I study, like most of you reading this, Public Administration in the University of Chile. Today I’m in my second year. In some moment I must choose a major, I can choose between public policy or political science. Probably I will choose the first option, public policy, because it is useful for what I do in the future. I want to do something to making better the life of the people in Chile, especially for the people more poor, I want to do something to improve the quality of life of people.
I’d like to get a job in a ministry, like the ministry of social development, economy or something like that. Also I’d like to get a job in a municipality, because in that sector of the public administration I can be closer to the people and know their needs. I wouldn't like work in an international organism, because I feel that in that area we moves away from the real needs of the people of our country. Something similar happens with the public companies, places where is necessary a public administrator, but I don’t like work in that area.    
When I have to choose a job in the future, I will consider some aspects, principally which meets my expectations related with what I like. Also is important the work atmosphere. Is important have a good team of work to make a good work.  
If I must talk about my strengths and weaknesses, I can say that I am a persevering person, a constant person at work, an empathic and nice person. Something bad of me is that I am a very proud and stubborn person. 

1 comentario: